No matter whether 2-, 3- or 4-door, solo or articulated bus versions, all models have been authentically designed and programmed with the aim of achieving their own quality standards.
Versions are available as neutral and partly as versions of the Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe /Berlin Public Transport (BVG). Further adapted versions of well-known transport companies are being planned and will be delivered later.
Specially recorded and processed original sounds round off the character of the buses, be it the hissing of the doors, the clicking of the switches or the engine sound.
For friends of the own modifications from the outset on the possibility was paid attention to make this later after the own desires. The interior spaces can be changed to a large extent, the arrangement of seats and poles as well as the textures of seat cushions, floors, floor strips, partition panes and pictograms can be changed and adapted.
The C2 city bus family is a vehicle add-on for OMSI2 that represents the most common bus models in Germany but also other countries.
The following models are included:
- C2 Solo 2 Doors / 3 Doors
- C2 Articulated 3 Doors / 4 Doors
- C2 Intercity Solo / Articulated
- C2 Low Entry
- Seven different bus types in one package (C2 Solo 2D and 3D, C2 Articulated 3D and 4D, C2 Intercity Solo and Articulated and C2 LE)
- Performance-friendly implementation
- Specially recorded original sound
- Detailed dashboard
- Floors get dirty in bad weather
- Interior fittings according to BVG
- AFR4 cash register system
- WHITE LINE LED Display
- Modding-friendly implementation
- Further designs by well-known transport companies in planing
- OS: Win 8.1
- Processor: Dual-Core, e.g. Core i5 with 2.8 GHz or comparable
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card with at least 1,024 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
- OS: Win 10 / 64bit
- Processor: Quad-Core with 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2,048 MB